Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am broke,and dont know very much about cars,to change trans fluid(not add) what do I do and can anyone do it

Can just pretty much anyone change transmission fluid?

if so I dont know a lot about cars and I need to know how to change itI am broke,and dont know very much about cars,to change trans fluid(not add) what do I do and can anyone do it
You just asked this question 36 minutes ago. Why not go back and see your answers instead of starting another question? Also for future reference, you should provide more details about your car such as year, make and model as well as if it's a automatic or manual. We can't give you all the information if you don't provide us with the basics.I am broke,and dont know very much about cars,to change trans fluid(not add) what do I do and can anyone do it
Sure, any one can do it. I gave you the instructions in your earlier question.I am broke,and dont know very much about cars,to change trans fluid(not add) what do I do and can anyone do it
You should get a repair manual for the car (Chiltons or Haynes) and read all the details there. You don't give any info on the car (make, model) or the transmission (auto, manual) so I don't know what else to tell you.....