Thursday, September 22, 2011

How many liters of transmission fluid in my toyota corolla?

Hi

I went to pepboys and they told me their computer says to put 2.5 liters of transmission fluid for my transmission fluid change. I paid some guy to change it out but my dip stick shows that there isnt enough fluid. its low whether hot or cold. i lost the manual to the car. The car runs fine and automatic transmission shifts properly. Car is an automatic Corolla 99'. i think pepboys gave me wrong info. does anyone know the proper amount of fluid necessary for my car? thanksHow many liters of transmission fluid in my toyota corolla?
3.3L or 3.5qtsHow many liters of transmission fluid in my toyota corolla?
it's 3L. and u have the dip stick you can adjust it via it ,
  • asp net web hosting
  • Microfibre or feather duvet quilt
  •