Thursday, September 22, 2011

How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?

My fiance went to get an oil change and she needed her transmssion fluid changed also...They told her that this is usually $300 at other places, is that true?How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
Hell no. Jiffy lube is like $120. Doubtful you even need to do it.How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
I paid $149.99 at my local Ford Dealer.How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
Thanks for the two points. I have no idea what so ever. My advice would be to call other gas stations and try to find out what their prices are.How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
NO it is not it only cost me 75.00 when i had it done. where is she going????? They rip off women all the time u got to be careful. Maybe find a mechanic to look at it first or someone in the family that knows something about cars.



They may have quoted that but that is not true have her call around better yet U call for her and have her call too and see the difference in prices. lol u might be shocked!How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
The average price for transmission service is about $125-150. Do you know if they are changing the filter. The filter and fluid should only cost $25-35 the rest is for the labor. At a complete service garage this procedure should only take 30-45 minutes, but you know they will charge the full hour and make up the price for the parts. I was in the business for 10 years and owned my own dealership. I have done countless transmission services, I would recommend using TransX or Lucas Transmission additiveHow much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
$150 to $200 for a good trans flush,$75 for just a service $300 for flush and filter replacement.How much should a gas station charge for flushing out old transmission fluid and replacing it with new fluid?
Wow.......that's cheap, I would have tripped myself trying to get there! I just paid $354.00 to have that done, oops.......forgot about the two hoses I requested be changed!