Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much for manual transmission fluid change?

1999 Honda Civic ex coupe....how much to change fluid from HONDA only!!!!!! thanksHow much for manual transmission fluid change?
$60 to $100 sounds right, However, you might want to research flushing the system before hand. My local shop made me sign a waiver before they would flush it, just because it had 70,000 miles on it. I went ahead with the flush and fill and thankfully I made it another 70,000 miles. I just recently had it serviced again, Only this time I just had it drained and filled, on the advice of a different shop, where I had it serviced. Their reasoning ( both shops) was that some of the Components inside the transmission just cant handle all of the pressure that flushing a system creates. Good luckHow much for manual transmission fluid change?
A good trns flush will cost between $80-$100.