Thursday, June 2, 2011

How I change my transmission fluid on a 2003 hyundai xg350L?

Is it true that I have to use Hyundai fluid?How I change my transmission fluid on a 2003 hyundai xg350L?
Yes you have to use Hyundai fluid it was made for your transmission. If you try a different make of fluid it may damage your transmission.If you do it our self you will get all but 3-4 qts. that is in the power train. I found out the best way to do this the take the car to a deal/auto shop the have a unit that can change all the transmission fluid and the cost is about $75-$110.How I change my transmission fluid on a 2003 hyundai xg350L?
no you don't necessarily have to use a Hyundai fluid but you do have to use a recommended fluid for it,in the owners manual it tells what all can be used in it,always go by that,and you do have to drop the pan to do this also,its a very messy job too,unless you can get it high enough its going to be hard to do,i recommend most of the time that people don't try this at home,if you don't get the pan gasket back on right they will leak real bad,and then you will have problems from it,good luck on it,hope this helps.